Dear Thumbs Up Supporters,
As we wrap up Mental Health Awareness Month, I just want to say thank you to everyone who embraced this month, shared a personal testimony with us, shared one of our social media posts, asked us to speak, and everything in between. We are so thankful for the communities support!
Here’s what we’ve been up to in May and a look ahead at the rest of 2021! Click HERE to see the full newsletter.
- Early bird registration for our 8th Annual 5K & 10K Run/Walk/Bike/Blade Event ends Monday, June 1st! – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! (Save $5!)
- Sponsorship Opportunities for the 8th Annual Event
- May Mental Health Awareness Month “Are You OK MN?” Campaign
- Community Impact
- Cheer Bags
- Bereavement Gifts
- Resources & Referrals
- Yellow Ribbon Club – Adopt-A-Highway!
- Speaking Events
- Thank You Donors, Supporters & Facebook Fundraisers!
- NW Area Jaycees
- Rogers Lions
- Elk River Rotary Club
- Paul Martin – Shine a Ligh7 Foundation
- Random Donations & Facebook Fundraisers
From all of us at Thumbs Up – Keep Moving Forward,
Thumbs Up ~ Supporting Mental Health & Suicide Prevention